Wednesday

hey brother

today i heard someone knocking on the door. initially, i was scared (i thought is was the scary garneau man coming to get me.) but then i spied on him and saw it was only the mailman. with a package! oh joy of joys! i've been expecting a package from a certain missionary who is really bad at corresponding. so i threw open the door just as he was walking away. turns out the package was for one of our basement roommates and this is how i felt about it.

have any of you seen arrested development? its probably theeee funniest show besides 30 rock, the office, and modern family. don't believe me? watch it, i dare you.

my favorite moments of all time? the chicken dance (i think about it in class sometimes then start laughing)

2 comments:

  1. i love arrested dev!! they need to bring it back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing that beats AD is 30 Rock! I love those chicken dance episodes though, heeeelarious.

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love