Monday

yup

hey hey

i love this blogging stuff! i really hafta moderate myself, all day today and yesterday i was so anxious about getting back on here and writing my little heart out..i managed to show some self restraint, so kudos to me.

yesterday my mama, kelsey, her mama and myself stuffed our tall selves into kelsey's altima and went to calgary for a shopping day! woohoo! yay for birthday money from my boss, you da man paul.

the first part of the day was slow purchase wise. unfortunately i have this complex type thing..if i don't make a lot of purchases early in the shopping experience, i get desperate and buy overly-priced items without thinking twice. whoops. i did manage to buy some new sunday clothes and bras and a cute wallet! which is probably my favorite purchase cause my old one got ran over :( rip cute red snakeskin wallet. i bought one fairly similar..its a pinkish red snakeskin guess beauty :)

my weakness? sephora. i spent far too long in there looking for the perfect concealer..and blush..and eye shadow. luckily i settled for a $23 dollar shadow..i'll use it tons, i swear!

my most useless purchase? probably a pair of purple running shorts a size too small from old navy..i got too desperate and too impatient to try them on..might as well have flushed that fifteen bucks down the toilet.

today was the sabbath! i was only six minutes late for church today, hooray for improvement. after the meetings, jonny and i made chicken breast, scalloped potatoes and asparagus for dinner, oh so healthy! only to be followed by countless handfuls of m&m's and a bowl of ice cream. whoops.

ps- jonny likes to cook..major plus.

this meal was followed by an exorbitant waste of brain cells and time as we watched so you think you can dance and the island (the waste of time comment is really an empty one, i quite enjoy both of those shows).

we trekked over to my work buddy alaya's house to play games with other young single adults. when we got there they were playing curses, which unfortunately died down soon after we got there. funny funny game.


anywho. i hafta work in the morning :( sick day tomorrow? i'm feelin it.

pps-i just listened to the worst song ever..dmx rapping on phil collin's "i can feel it"..who put that on my ipod?

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love