Monday

precious..

“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.” -Winnie the Pooh

i just read this quote and my heart melted :) too bad i dont have anyone to feel this way about! boo. 

(winnie was a selfish little bugger wasnt he? he didnt even consider what it would be like for the other person living a day without him. assuming that the addressee reciprocates said bear's feelings. oh pooh, so simple minded you are.) 

also i need a pair of over the knee socks. like now. they are to die for. and a pencil skirt of some sort. check out this blog..i would kill for her wardrobe.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for coming across my blog! :) i love that quote. winnie the pooh will forever hold a place in my heart.
    p.s. i have seen world of jenks! that man is so attractive. i agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well since you're my plus one.. i really wouldn't mind being yours :)

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love