Wednesday

for megan

"Brothers and sisters, the abundant life doesn't come to us packaged and ready-made. It's not something we can order and expect to find delivered with the afternoon mail. It does not come without hardship or sorrow. It comes through faith, hope and charity. And it comes to those who, in spite of hardship and sorrow, understand the words of one writer who said "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." The abundant life isn't something we arrive at. Rather, it is a magnificent journey that began long, long ages ago and will never, never end."
  Joseph B. Worthlin

2 comments:

  1. probably one of the best quotes that i ever have read. i just LOVE it! thank you, thank you, thank you ms becky! ps you disapeared for WAY too long for my liking. :) i hope you enjoyed the break lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love